About the Job
Can you install, maintain and repair a wide range of production equipment that includes injection moulding/injection blow moulding machines, CNC millers/engravers, centrifugal casting machines and filling and shrink-wrap machinery?
Do you look for methods to improve production equipment to deliver maximum quality and output?
Would you go the extra mile to ensure the equipment is delivering the best quality and output?
We’re looking for someone;
- Who sets high standards for quality, safety and efficiency, ensuring that all of our production machinery is able to deliver world class quality and maximum output at all times.
- Will ask challenging questions to identify and understands requirements then follows the job through to a high standard of completion.
- Establishes and reinforces best practices and gives clear instructions to allow the maintenance team to safely and timely deliver its commitments to the production cells
You will be responsible for…
- The safe installation, repair, and continuous improvement of all production equipment to ensure
- All production equipment is delivering world class quality and output.
- Supporting the production engineer’s so they can deliver planned preventive maintenance at a high standard to schedule to enable production cells to deliver expected output and quality.
- Providing mentorship and support for the production maintenance engineers and other members of the production engineering team helping guide them to deliver a quality and safe service to production.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday, 31st December 2017.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter telling us why you want this job . We select candidates for interview on the content of their letters. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
No letter, no interview.
It may also help to include an up-to-date CV.
When you have gathered this information, you can click here to apply.