Working at Games Workshop
Games Workshop Store Managers are the friendly and welcoming face of Games Workshop; they interact with our customers every day and introduce new people to our worlds. We treat our Store Managers like they effectively run their own business. That means taking ownership and responsibility for everything they do and making their own decisions to grow sales.
A good Store Manager needs a solid commercial approach — in other words, a drive to create and make the most of every sales opportunity. They will go that extra mile to provide the cheerful, productive and positive customer interactions for which Games Workshop is known.
About The Job
- Games Workshop Store Managers are constantly looking for opportunities to recruit more new customers.
- As a Store Manager you will be expected to increase the sales of your store by selling Games Workshop products.
- “Our stores are our showrooms”. Each Store Manager is required to maintain the highest store standards in line with Games Workshop’s guidelines; these include Stock Management and Health and Safety procedures.
- Games Workshop employees deliver an amazing customer experience to every person who walks through the door, you will need to meet these expectations. You must be able to interact with every customer who visits your store and respond appropriately to the conversations you have.
- Although you have continual support, you will be managing the store by yourself, effectively being responsible and accountable for growing sales in your store.
- The ability to self-develop and reflect on your own performance in store is vital to continually improve as a Store Manager.
- A Games Workshop Store Manager is resourceful, you will need to be able to find solutions to challenges you come across.
Other Essential Information
Applying for this job will give you the opportunity to join our Store Manager talent pool, focusing on finding future Store Managers both for existing and our new store openings.
If you like the idea of running a Games Workshop store as you would run your own business, please apply below.
Closing date: Closing date for the Midlands specific area is 31st December 2018.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a unique letter telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview on the content of their letters. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application.
When you have gathered this information, you can click here to apply.
If the above link doesn’t work send your letter and CV by e-mail to; email@example.com