About the Job
Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to business customers?
Do you want to help our trade partners, grow their sales by managing their product range and giving great advice?
This is a telephone based account management role where you will cover and support colleagues in developing accounts across Australia and New Zealand when they are out of the business.
In this role you will be:
• Calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores, hobby stores & book stores) every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
• Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
• Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
• Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
• Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
• Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
• Working in a close-knit team that supports one another.
We know that getting every customer’s full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
• Excellent customer service and time management
• Ability to multi-task and high organisational skills
• Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
Find Out More
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a cover letter telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview on the content of their cover letters.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Future plans to return to our office situated in Ingleburn, NSW will be confirmed at a later date.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Current Working Arrangement
Note that at the time of advertising, this job would presently see you working remotely (ie, from home).
How to Apply
PLEASE NOTE – NO COVER LETTER NO INTERVIEW. It may also help to include an up-to-date resume. Please apply by either following the prompts on Seek. If you have any questions on this role, please contact; firstname.lastname@example.org