About the Job
Do you have experience in manufacturing and people management? If the answer is yes, we have a new opportunity for you! Read on for more detail…
We are looking for a Production Team Leader to work morning shifts in our Paint Filling cell. In this role you will be pivotal in making sure that the Citadel Paint Range products are delivered to the highest standard, supporting your team of 8 staff to ensure the machines are always running efficiently to deliver over 15 million pots of paint per year!
You will need to have a continuous improvement mind set, understand how to remove any unnecessary costs through effective management, and implement best practices in your area of expertise.
The key areas of focus in this role are:
- Effective management, supervision, and development of staff to ensure the efficient delivery of the agreed production plans, on time, in full, to the set quality standards.
- You will identify and implement Games Workshop’s best practice to consistently and safely produce high-quality Citadel Paint Range products.
- Actively facilitate Continuous Improvement meetings and activities with the team that deliver improvements which add customer value through people and processes.
- Clearly understand departmental costs and remove any and all unnecessary costs of goods.
- Making sure all shifts are adequately staffed.
- Ensuring all compliance and Health and Safety rules and policies are adhered to.
- Measuring and understanding how to affect performance to deliver targets across all key KPI’s.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced business environment with different technologies. A key challenge in this role is efficiently delivering Games Workshop’s Citadel Paint Range to the highest quality standards, on time, in full all the time.
If you have experience in a similar role as a Production Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager within a manufacturing environment and are looking for a new challenge, then we want to hear from you!
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
The Warhammer World site is based just outside of Nottingham city centre and benefits from a nearby tram stop and free onsite car parking.
In return for your hard work, you will receive 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays), matching contributory pension scheme up to 7.5%, profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets) and option to join our Share Save scheme. Oh and let’s not forget, a staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
Other Essential Information
Working Pattern: Shifts are Mon – Thurs: 06.00 – 14.00, Fri: 06.00 – 13.00
How to Apply
If you wish to apply please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job and why you think you’ll be great at it.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.
Closing date for applications is midnight UK time, Sunday 4th June 2023