About the Job
Are you a natural communicator who enjoys resolving customer queries? Do you like talking on the phone as well as by email? Would you like to be part of our global Customer Service Team that is focused on supporting Games Workshop’s customers? If the answer is yes, we have a new opportunity, so read on for more detail…
Our dedicated Customer Service team ensures that all +2500 independent trade customers and 500,000 hobbyists across all North America receive great customer service. As Customer Service Advisor you will work as part of this team to resolve all customer queries as efficiently and effectively as possible. You will be answering queries by email, phone call and even live chat; from direct at home customers, and independent stockists.
Find Out More
This is a busy and varied role, processing customer returns and assisting with all kinds of queries. We have no scripts to read, so you will be working on your own initiative and tailoring your conversations to the customer. You will also be expected to play a role in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer support systems and processes.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have proven experience in a similar role dealing in resolving customer queries.
• Be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
• Be driven to achieving results.
• Have excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills.
• Enjoy solving problems and finding the best solutions.
• Be resilient and calm under pressure.
• Have great listening skills.
• Be experienced in being clear and specific in communications.
• Be adaptable to working in a changing working environment.
Working at Games Workshop
We know that keeping a smile on your face while answering the 60th email of the day is challenging, however, consistently delivering high levels of customer service at all times no matter how demanding the workload will be a challenge you will relish!
If you are passionate about delivering excellent service and would like to bring your amazing communication skills to our friendly, hardworking team, we want to hear from you!
Other Essential Information
• Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
• Answer incoming customer inquiries
• Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
• Record customer information within our customer service database
• Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
• Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
• Other duties as requested
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
• Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
• High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
• Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
• Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented • Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
• Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
• People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
How to Apply
How to Apply If you wish to apply you must send us a letter telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview on the content of their letters.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date resume to support your application.
Additionally, you may also submit a video to further support your application and let us get to know you.