About the Job
Are you excited about keeping customers happy and engaged? Do you want to take on a brand new CRM role where you’ll be able to set out your stall, taking the lead in driving new strategy and processes? Can you help us understand our customer’s behaviour to maximise life-time value and reduce churn?
Warhammer customers are some of the most loyal and engaged customers in the world. As a Digital Subscription Manager your key responsibility will be to help us reward those customers with a subscription offer that supports and enriches their journey. You will also drive sales volume growth for our digital subscription services such as the Warhammer 40,000 app.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Design and roll-out strategies in order to acquire subscribers and improve subscriber lifetime value.
- Implement customer journeys to re-engage subscribers and decrease churn.
- Translate customer data into business insights and create actionable reports.
- Ensure investment from other key stakeholders across the business.
- Deliver on financial KPIs
You will need to demonstrate:
- In-depth understanding of customer happiness.
- Extensive experience in a retention/loyalty role
- Track record in delivering revenue retention.
- Strong communication skills
- High resilience
You will be confident in defeat and seek feedback to continue on better than before. You will be curious by nature and have a passion for digital trends, and a genuine desire to improve the performance of the brand. You will at all times uphold our culture and ethics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced loyalty marketing specialist to play a pivotal role in a fast growing, ambitious company with passionate people.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
The Warhammer World site is based just outside of Nottingham city centre and benefits from a nearby tram stop and free onsite car parking.
In return for your hard work, you will receive:
- Staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
- 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
- Matching pension scheme up to 7.5%
- Profit share bonus (subject to Games Workshop meeting profit targets)
- Share Save scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- On-site Bugmans bar with discounts on food and drink
- Sports & social club with subsidised trips and access to the on-site weights room
- On site yoga classes and massages
- Travel repayment scheme on Tram passes and Robin Hood Card
- Cycle scheme
- Annual events: Summer fun day and Christmas events
Other Essential Information
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 27th September
How to Apply
To apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application.