About the Job
This role requires you to speak German & English plus ONE of the following languages to a fluent level; French, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Czech, Spanish or Italian
Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to business customers? Do you want to help our trade partners, grow their sales by managing their product range and giving great advice?
This is a telephone based account management role where you will cover and support colleagues in developing accounts across Europe when they are out of the business.
In this role you will be:
- Calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores, hobby stores & book stores) every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
- Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
- Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
- Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
- Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
We know that getting every customer’s full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Excellent customer service and time management
- Ability to multi-task and high organisational skills
- Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
The Warhammer World site is based just outside of Nottingham city centre and benefits from a nearby tram stop and free onsite car parking.
In return for your hard work, you will receive 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays), matching contributory pension scheme up to 7.5%, profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets) and option to join our Share Save scheme. Oh and let’s not forget, a staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
Other Essential Information
Salary: £25,600 + Relocation Support
Language Requirement: This role requires you to speak German & English plus ONE of the following languages to a fluent level; French, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Czech, Spanish, Italian
Driver’s license: Is desirable
Visa Sponsorship: We accept applications seeking sponsorship. A Skilled Worker visa may be offered to successful candidates if required, where UKVI (UK Visas & Immigration) regulations are met.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.
If you would like to contact us about this job, you can e-mail email@example.com .Please type the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to help us to effectively respond to your query