About the Job
This role requires business fluency in English plus TWO of the following languages; Czech, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Romanian
Do you want to support our Account Managers to offer the best service to our clients, by supporting with order entry and email correspondence with our business customers?
This is an administrative and data entry based role where you will cover and support colleagues in developing accounts across Europe when they are out of the business.
Duties to include:
- Responding to all client enquiries regarding services and products via email
- Processing customer orders using CRM database
- Act as out-of-office contact for team members
- Coordinate correspondence between Account Managers and clients for sales order related updates and issues; including product, pricing, delivery issues etc. and offering acceptable solutions
- Liaising with Account Managers to see what additional tasks they want support with
- Assisting on projects working closely with the European Sales Team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and speed in order entry and e-mail communication to clients
- Advanced written communication skills in all languages
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task and high organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Positive attitude with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work.
Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 17th March 2019
Language ability: This role requires business fluency in English plus TWO of the following languages; Czech, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Romanian
Start Date: This is an 8 week non-phone based temporary position. Potential permanent roles in the department would be phone based. If selected, interviews will be held w/c 18th March with a projected start date of Monday 25th March.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.
If you would like to contact us about this job, you can e-mail email@example.com. Please type the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to help us to effectively respond to your query