About the Job
We are currently looking for a time served Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias who can install, maintain and repair a wide range of production equipment that includes injection moulding machines, CNC millers/engravers, centrifugal casting machines and filling and shrink-wrap machinery.
The Maintenance Engineer will be working days only across two shift patterns Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend overtime.
At Games Workshop we prioritise preventing faults and improving production equipment to deliver maximum output, and we always like to go the extra mile to ensure that equipment is delivering the best quality.
Find Out More
- The safe installation, repair, and continuous improvement of all production equipment to ensure all production equipment is delivering world class quality and output.
- Complete PPM to schedule.
- Installation of equipment to the required standards.
- Attending breakdowns and repairing machines in a timely manner.
- Ensuring H&S guidelines are followed at all times and supporting H&S to perform safety tests
- Providing ongoing support to Production including training of the team.
What skills & experience are required?
- Proven experience as a maintenance engineer in a production/ manufacturing environment.
- BS 2382-18 18th OR 17th edition
- Minimum ONC qualification (or equivalent) in an electrical discipline.
- Additional Mechanical qualifications preferable
- Experience on injection moulding or CNC equipment, 3axis robots and a knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in Plastics/Tooling/Automotive industries a distinct advantage
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
The Warhammer World site is based just outside of Nottingham city centre and benefits from a nearby tram stop and free onsite car parking.
In return for your hard work, you will receive 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays), matching contributory pension scheme up to 7.5%, profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets) and option to join our Share Save scheme. Oh and let’s not forget, a staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
Other Essential Information
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on March 16th, 2021.
Shift Pattern: 6AM-2PM (2 weeks), 2PM -10PM (1 week). Fridays 6AM -1PM/ 1PM-8PM
How to Apply
To apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.