About the Job
Are you a proactive and experienced Maintenance Engineer with adaptive approach, who likes to get involved in the mechanical and electrical side of maintenance?
Do you like the idea of preventing faults and take pride in machinery fault finding and resolving faults from beginning to an end?
If you have answered YES to the above questions, keep reading – you are in the right place!
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer who can install, maintain and repair a wide range of production equipment that includes injection moulding/injection blow moulding machines, CNC millers/engravers, centrifugal casting machines and filling and shrink-wrap machinery.
At Games Workshop we prioritise preventing faults and improving production equipment to deliver maximum output, and we always like to go the extra mile to ensure that equipment is delivering the best quality.
In this role you will be working across varied Games Workshop departments with the latest equipment and in a clean environment.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Sets high standards for quality, safety and efficiency
- Will ask challenging questions to identify and understands requirements
- Follows the job from start to finish to a high standard of completion
- Establishes and reinforces best practices and has the ability to give clear instructions
What skills & experience are required:
- Timeserved and/or qualified Maintenance Engineer
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Electrically biased
- Bs 2382-18 18th edition ,17th edition considered
- Bs 2394/95 inspection and test and/ or equivalent
- Minimum Onc or similar (city and guilds) in an electrical discipline.
- Additional Mechanical qualifications preferable
- Experience on injection moulding or CNC equipment beneficial but not essential.
You will be responsible for…
- The safe installation, repair, and continuous improvement of all production equipment
- Delivering planned preventive maintenance at a high standard.
- Providing engineering support to production CI teams and departments.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work.
Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday, 24th November 2019
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.