About the Job
Are you an experienced training manager in a manufacturing or logistics environment looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about supporting and enabling the training and development of staff?
Games Workshop understands that our people are our biggest asset. Ensuring our employees have the required knowledge, skills, and resources to thrive and succeed is a key part of our strategy to make the best fantasy miniatures in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Training Manager at our head office campus in Nottingham, responsible for ensuring that training plans are developed and delivered to an agreed timescale for all Manufacturing staff across our three factories.
Reporting to our Continuous Improvement Manager, you will work collaboratively with all members of the Manufacturing Management team and key people within the wider business to deliver the agreed training strategy. In doing this you will be designing, writing and delivering learning solutions that meet the development needs of all employees and are high-quality, visible and accessible.
- Developing, maintaining and executing a rolling 3 year Manufacturing training plan.
- Ensuring that all employees have a positive, engaging and supportive training experience.
- Partnering with appropriate and external training providers where required in order to deliver the training plan.
- Developing shop floor trainers across all areas of Manufacturing.
- Working closely with other key staff to ensure a joined up and consistent approach to training across the supply chain.
- Linking learning to performance and providing the processes, training and resources that are needed to support and improve performance across all areas of Manufacturing.
- Evaluating and reporting on the impact of training.
- Working closely with the Health and Safety team to ensure training compliance relevant to a Manufacturing environment.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
In return for your hard work, you will receive 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays), matching contributory pension scheme up to 7.5%, profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets) and option to join our Share Save scheme. Oh and let’s not forget, a staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
Other Essential Information
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight (UK time) Sunday 4th June 2023.
How to Apply
To apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application.
When you’re ready, please click apply, below.