About the Job
Are you a Mobile Automation Test Engineer who wants to be part of an agile team delivering mobile applications for Games Workshop?
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Automation Test Engineer to join our Customer Technology team, covering our mobile apps such as Warhammer 40,000: The App, and Warhammer Age of Sigmar’.
In this role you’ll be spending time really understanding the business requirements and creating high quality automated tests together with colleagues, quickly. Working alongside developers in a squad, you will work to Agile principles, getting involved in everything from daily stand ups to demos with stakeholders and planning sessions.
- Developing fit for purpose automated tests and the tools to support and maintain it.
- Ensuring that software developed is always functional and available.
- Facing tricky challenges that require you to be a creative automation engineer to overcome.
- Contributing to our future technology strategy and being a part of making it a reality.
- Every day, you will be looking for ways to improve how we build and support our services whilst championing new ideas to help give the best results possible to our customers.
- Caring about the software development process and understanding the importance of collaboration.
- Providing operational support ensuring that our systems and websites are always working for everyone, everywhere.
You’ll be accustomed to using various testing techniques to create reliable and performant software and have experience of automated testing of mobile apps.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and well established company that continues to lead the industry and delight its customers. If you want to be part of our exciting future, we want to hear from you!
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this, we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
In return for your hard work, you will receive 33 days of holiday per year (including public holidays), a matching contributory pension scheme of up to 7.5%, a profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets), and the option to join our Share Save scheme. Oh and let’s not forget, a staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
Other Essential Information
Location: This role is home based, with occasional visits to our head office in Lenton, Nottingham.
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 23rd January 2022.
How to Apply
To apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.