About the Job
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing FTSE 250 companies in the last 5 years? Due to continued success we are expanding our IT Operations Team and looking to recruit an experienced .NET Developer to help support the business as we go through a period of change and continue to grow!
The Lenton IT Development team is responsible for the development, installation and where required maintenance of Games Workshops back office systems and integration. In addition, we also provide 3rd and 4th line support as needed to the IT operations and IT support teams which we work closely with.
The ideal person will meet our technical requirements and have worked as a .NET developer or C# Developer for at least 3-5 years.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be an experienced .NET/C# Developer
- Have strong technical skill set, with a desire to continue developing
- Ability to work at pace with strong attention to detail
- Team player and also strong individual contributor
- Someone who can be adaptable to change and work well under pressure
- To bring your personality and add to our vibrant culture!
The Technical requirements for the role:
- C#, ASP.Net
- SQL Server Including T-SQL (Programming), SSIS (ETL) and SSRS (Reporting), Database Design + VS Database Projects
- Visual Studio 2008 – 2015
- SOAP and RESTful Web Services – consuming and creating
- XSD, XML and XSLT
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Informix IDS inc SPL
- Net, MVC, Net.TCP
Azure Logic Apps
- Team Foundation Server / Azure DevOps or another ALM / Source control system such as Jira, SVN etc.
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006, 2010, 2013r2, 2016
IBM AIX or other Unix/Linux experience
This is a great opportunity to join Games Workshop in face pace IT team, as we continue our success journey across the globe!
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work.
Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 1st March 2020.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.