About the Job
Do you want to be responsible for growing sales by finding new people & places to stock our line of products?
Are you excited by finding and talking to small business owners and learning how Games Workshop can help them make more money? Is listening, learning and understanding each person’s individual circumstance important to you?
In this role you will be:
- Cold calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores or book stores), and quickly attract their interest
- Asking the right questions to find out about their business and what is important for them
- Convincing them to stock and sell our products
- Build strong relationships to help you overcome sales objections
- Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business
- Generating your own leads
- You will be responsible for making sure every new business you open is prepared for a long lasting relationship with Games Workshop
- Working to achieve set targets and KPI’s
We know that making that 50th phone call at the end of a long day of rejection just as good as the first is the real challenge in this job. Success in this job relies on staying cheerful and confident in the face of rejection, and above all never slackening the pace. Doing this consistently is tough, and only those people who enjoy this kind of challenge will be successful.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a natural hunter with the ability to bounce back in the face of rejection
- Not take ‘no’ as an answer
- Be a proactive sales driven individual who thrives on success and meeting/exceeding targets
- Have the ability to engage positively with decision makers and quickly build trust and rapport
- Have excellent listening and communication skills via the phone
- Consultative approach to selling, strives for a win-win outcome
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 21st July 2019.
Language ability: Fluency in Czech and Slovak plus a high level of English is essential for this job. Our business is multi-national and fluency in another European language may be beneficial.
Location: Nottingham, UK
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.
If you would like to contact us about this job, you can e-mail email@example.com. Please type the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to help us to effectively respond to your query