About the Job
Games Workshop is one of the largest toy and game manufacturers in the world, and we pride ourselves on making the best toy soldiers! Last year we had record sales of more than £385m and we’re still growing! So we’re looking for fantastic sales people to join our expanding team.
Do you want to work for one of Europe’s most successful companies? Do you want a career in sales in a fun, modern environment based in Barcelona city centre? Do you want to spend your days selling toy soldiers in a B2B environment? If the answer is yes, then this could be the job for you.
Day to day you will…
- Cold call potential independent retailers in Greek & English.
- Show them why a business partnership with Games Workshop would be beneficial.
- Find the right people and quickly build a strong relationship with them.
- Understand their needs and close the sale on our B2B offer.
The ideal candidate…
- Thrives on success, meeting and beating targets.
- Embraces rejection and quickly bounces back from failure, always keeps going.
- Has bags of charisma, quickly catches people’s attention and engages them in conversation.
- Is a natural salesperson who can change people’s mind.
- Language ability: Fluency in Greek AND English is essential for this job.
- Salary: 39200€ (OTE) + uncapped commission
- Between 25% and 50% discount on our products!
- Location: This is a full-time office role, based in Barcelona City
- Relocation support is offered.
- You will be provided with a world class induction which gives an excellent foundation in the role combined with ongoing on the job training.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work.
Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Please apply with your CV in English.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.
If you would like to contact us about this job, you can e-mail email@example.com
Please type the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to help us to effectively respond to your query.