About the Job
This role requires you to spend up to 50% of your time on the road meeting with Specialty Toy Store owners.
Do you want to be responsible for growing sales by finding new Specialty Toy Stores to stock our line of products?
Are you excited by finding and talking to Specialty Toy Store owners and learning how Games Workshop can help them make more money?
Do you have the skills required to close a sale over the phone and in-person?
Is listening, learning, and understanding each person’s individual circumstances important to you?
In this role as you will be:
• Cold calling specialty Toy Store owners, fact-finding about their business, setting up appointments to meet them and convincing them to stock and sell our product range
• Build strong relationships to help you establish an ongoing pipeline of clients
• Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business – via phone and face-to-face
• Generating your own leads
• You will be responsible for making sure every new business you open is prepared for a long-lasting relationship with Games Workshop
• Responsible for creating and delivering a plan to open a new business
• Working to establish your own plan and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
We know that dividing your time effectively between the office and being on the road is the real challenge in this job. Success in this job relies on knowing when to close a sale via phone and when being face-to-face with a client will help you to turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’. Doing this consistently is tough, and only those people who enjoy this kind of challenge will be successful.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a natural hunter with the ability to bounce back when they hear the word ‘no’
• Be a proactive sales driven individual who thrives on success and meeting/exceeding goals
• Have the ability to engage with decision-makers and build relationships
• Have excellent listening and communication skills via the phone and face-to-face
• Consultative approach to selling strives for a win-win outcome
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this, we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight CST on Tuesday, September 1st, 2018.
Location: Memphis, TN
Benefits: Games Workshop offers a competitive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation and employee stock options
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.
If you would like to contact us about this job, you can e-mail Ed.Sires@gwplc.com. Please type the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to help us to effectively respond to your query