About the Job
Do you want to be responsible for growing sales by cold calling new people & places to stock our line of products?
Do you enjoy turning a ‘no’ into a ‘yes!’ as part of a professional sales process?
Do you enjoy developing relationships with customers right form the first call?
Do you see yourself as able to produce productive, positive relations with a large variety of different people?
Is asking questions, listening, learning and understanding each persons’ individual circumstance to then problem-solve suitable by providing appropriate sales proposes important to you?
Then we want to hear from you!
In this role you will be;
- Cold calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores and book stores), fact finding about their business and convincing them of the benefits to stock and sell our product range
- Building strong relationships to help you establish an ongoing pipeline of clients
- Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business
- Generating your own leads
- You will be responsible for making sure every new business you open is prepared for a long lasting relationship with Games Workshop
- Responsible for creating and delivering a plan to open new business
- Working to establish your own plan and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
We know that at the end of a long day of rejection, making that 50th phone call just as good as the first is the real challenge in this job. Success in this job relies on staying cheerful and confident in the face of rejection, and above all never slackening the pace. Doing this consistently is tough, and only those people who enjoy this kind of challenge will be successful.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a natural hunter with the ability to bounce back when they hear the word ‘no’
- Be a proactive sales driven individual who thrives on success and meeting/exceeding goals
- Have the ability to engage with decision makers and build relationships
- Have excellent listening and communication skills via the phone and face-to-face
- Consultative approach to selling, strives for a win-win outcome
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight AEST on Sunday, 24th October 2021.
Location: Ingleburn, Sydney, New South Wales. Note that this role may involve some work from home hours to begin with but will ultimately be situated in the future at our Ingleburn, Sydney head office address.
Benefits: Games Workshop offers a competitive benefits package which includes: Super, staff pricing and employee stock options.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. Please type the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to help us to effectively respond to your query.