About the Job
Do you want to be part of an outstanding People/HR team, delivering an excellent support service, through timely and accurate maintenance of all relevant employee information? Are you excited by the prospect of managing a varied workload which means no two days are the same? Are you driven by delivering high quality service to Games Workshop employees in the U.S. and Canada?
This role is an entry-level position; your main responsibilities as the People Administrator will be to assist with on-boarding new hires, maintaining employee records, as well as to manage various documents and internal databases. As a result, you will need to ensure all documentation and data is held securely, as you will be dealing with a lot of highly confidential information. Your role as the People Admin you will be assisting the entire People Team which includes payroll, benefits, recruiting, on-boarding, and termination.
Any relevant training will be delivered on the job and this is a great opportunity to broaden your skill set. As the People Admin, being organized is vital, as is having good communicative and relationship building skills, as you will work with various people across the whole business. All while applying continuous improvements to the way things are done. Learning the subtle cultural differences between the countries we support, in order to give our customers outstanding service.
Find Out More
We are looking for a People Administrator to support our People department. You will act as the first point of contact for People-related queries from employees and external partners. As a priority, People administrators will handle the majority of employee documentation; including queries, changes, and starter packs. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our People Team supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
• Ability to keep confidential information
• Gain the trust of customers (external & internal)
• Detail-oriented and focused
• Life learner and taking on new challenges
• Organize and maintain personnel records
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
• Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
• Prepare People documents, e.g. offer letters, confidential agreements, etc.…
• Assist with revising company handbook and legal compliance
• Assist payroll department
• Reporting regularly on People metrics, such as company turnover
• Participate in People projects anything ad hoc
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.