About the Job
Do you want to manage our Process and Projects within our Book and Box Games department? Are you excited about Process management, KPI’s and delivery optimisation? Are you looking or an opportunity to lift a busy Publications Studio from Excellent to Optimised? Are you motivated by understanding and documenting processes across a variety of creative skill sets, and looking for ways to both improve and standardise these across a large Studio?
Reporting to the Operations Manager, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Process and Projects Manager to assist the Studio by reviewing the existing processes, creating consistent documentation and clear KPI’s in order to monitor them ongoing. We are looking for a collaborative, experienced process manager that has worked with teams before and has experience in coaching individuals on proper process management as well as ensuring that a full suite of effective process documentation is both created and maintained.
In addition, the role will be expected to manage projects that impact the broader studio and ensure these are completed effectively and efficiently.
The key elements of the job will be:
- To ensure that Book and Box Games processes are documented accurately and effectively.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, and ensure these are implemented effectively.
- As well as implementing any process improvements identified by the Operations Manager.
- Support the Operations Manager in regard to an existing suite of KPI’s to ensure the Studio is working at an optimum; and in addition proactively look for potential KPI’s that will further optimise the process.
- Coach and support the broader Studio on Process Management, and perform an annual audit to ensure all documentation is kept up to date and still fit for purpose
- Ability to manage multiple projects and ensuring that each team delivers on time, and in full!
- Manage key operational projects Work with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- You will look for opportunities to improve the Studio, in terms of process, delivery and quality.
- Create and manage the incident resolution process, and coach the performers of the process to ensure this is delivered effectively.
The ideal candidate will have strong project management experience ideally working with Industry wide process tools. You will have the ability to work at pace with strong attention and confident in leading a team in understanding and adopting new processes.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
The Warhammer World site is based just outside of Nottingham city centre and benefits from a nearby tram stop and free onsite car parking.
In return for your hard work, you will receive 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays), matching contributory pension scheme up to 7.5%, profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets) and option to join our Share Save scheme. Oh and let’s not forget, a staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
Other Essential Information
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Friday 23rd April
How to Apply
To apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.