About the Job
Do you have experience in project planning and/ or scheduling?
Our world class miniatures design studio is at the creative heart of Games Workshop, inhabited by a group of diverse individuals with varying skill sets and backgrounds brought together by a common set of shared values, tireless creativity and a passion for creating world-class miniatures.
We are looking for an additional Product Scheduler to join our rapidly expanding Citadel Miniatures Studio, to efficiently drive the schedule and coordinate the work of the Citadel Miniatures Designers, the ‘Eavy Metal Painters and other projects.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our Design Studio’s project schedules are accurate and up to date at all times, ensuring that all miniatures product is delivered to the agreed plan and specification.
- Gather key data on the delivery of projects, ensuring that all project and product information is up to date and stored on the relevant databases.
- Organise, plan and schedule all studio project meetings, attending where appropriate.
- Ensure that all information and product specifications are accurate and up to date at all times, including completed specification sheets.
- Prepare and provide reports and KPI’s to the Miniatures Management Team, communicating to the relevant members of the Miniatures Management Team.
- Complete the agreed capacity plans for the Miniatures Department.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience or demonstrable skills in project planning and/or scheduling.
- The ability to pay attention to key facts, events and people to build a realistic picture of what’s going on.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to calmly, positively and proactively respond to the demands of a changing plan.
- A high level of attention to detail, being thorough and consistent, with the ability to work semi-autonomously without daily management support.
- Ability to use word processor, presentation, database and spreadsheet software to an advanced level.
Knowledge of Games Workshop’s products and/or intellectual property isn’t essential for this role.
Experience of the implementation and maintainence of project management systems may help your application.
This will be an exciting role for the right individual and a fantastic opportunity in a fast growing, ambitious company full of passionate people.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
The Warhammer World site is based just outside of Nottingham city centre and benefits from a nearby tram stop and free onsite car parking.
In return for your hard work, you will receive 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays), matching contributory pension scheme up to 7.5%, profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets) and option to join our Share Save scheme. Oh and let’s not forget, a staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
Other Essential Information
Location: This role is based full time in our design studio at our headquarters in Lenton, Nottingham, UK.
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 30th January 2022.
How to Apply
To apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.