About the Job
Do you want to be responsible for ensuring that Games Workshop produces and maintains the right stock of plastic products in our supply chain?
Are you excited by making sure all of Games Workshop’s plastic products are delivered on time in the most efficient way?
You will be ensuring we make and deliver the right stock of plastic products to meet our agreed service levels whilst evaluating all information available to make sensible decisions.
You will be the type of person who relishes meeting their own goals but are fully focused on supporting and helping all departments within plastics achieve theirs too.
On a daily basis you will be communicating internally with departments across the business, planning the right stock, coordinating its arrival and maintaining agreed stock levels.
We know what makes this job hard is being able to achieve all the goals in an ever changing environment, however for the right person this challenge is part of the fun!
Find Out More
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create achievable production schedules aligned with set targets.
- Monitoring departments progress against plan.
- Reporting on progress and updating KPI’s
- Collaborate with material control, production team.
- Resolve the issues such as shortages, spikes and production delays that may influence production plans.
- Recognise opportunities for improvement.
- Create works orders.
- Maintaining due dates in Sage.
Skills, experience and knowledge required:
- Administrative experience ideally within a Planning/Production/Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to evaluate information and make sensible decisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Data analysis skills.
- Be a problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Experience of using planning software tools
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work.
Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday, 21st August 2022.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.