About the Job
Do you want to be responsible for providing a helpful and positive first point of contact? Do you like working cross functionally with many departments? Then our Receptionist position is for you. You will be the face of the company and the gatekeeper ensuring everything is running smoothly.
This role will also be responsible for providing support to our UK based Finance team. You will work collaboratively with other departments. You will be downloading vendor invoices from their web-sites, scanning and sending them to our central accounts payable team based in the UK.
Find Out More
As the Receptionist you’re responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
• Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
• Route calls to specific people.
• Answer inquiries from vendors
• Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
• Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
• Make coffee • Ensure reception area is tidy.
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
• Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
• Support & monitor shared inbox by sending emails.
• Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
• Take and relay messages.
• Download & manage Invoices from vendors
This job requires the same exceptional level of passion and commitment to greeting visitors and gathering invoices.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview on the content of their letters.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date resume to support your application.
Additionally, you may also submit a video to further support your application and let us get to know you.
Closing date: Applications must be received by Tuesday, February 2, 2021.