About the Job
Enjoy being super-organised and detail-orientated? Friendly, upbeat, and interested in building working relationships? Unfazed by being responsible for stocking 9 warehouses across 6 different countries?
Black Library is looking for a Stock Coordinator with these qualities to join our growing team. Black Library is the publishing division of Games Workshop, and creates, releases, and sells award-winning books and digital content set within the fictional worlds of Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
In this role you will help profitably grow Black Library sales by ensuring that the correct quantity of the right stock is in the right place at the right time for all our sales channels
The main responsibilities for this role include:
● Forecasting print quantities and allocations channel-by-channel
● Capturing origination costs and creating profit and loss (P&L) statements
● Booking, tracking, and chasing stock movements through intercompany and external logistics partners (sea and air freight)
● Constantly maintaining and updating internal stock management records
● Identifying stock that needs reprinting and arranging that with the Buying & Sourcing Team
● Identifying stock that needs replenishing and arranging shipping from other warehouses
● Coordinating retail planogram updates and briefing out known loss instructions
● Identifying stock in provision, presenting it for write-off, and briefing out the resulting actions
● Collecting data and reporting on key stock-related KPIs
What skills and experience are required?
Now is a hugely exciting time for the Black Library studio. We are in one of the most dynamic periods of our 20+ year history, and we want to hear from candidates who are thorough, well-organised, adaptable, and can use initiative to prioritise and problem solve. Knowledge of the publishing industry or experience with enterprise resource planning or a warehouse management system could be an advantage in this role, as well as familiarity with Sage, SAP, and Microsoft Dynamics 365
Find Out More
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
The Warhammer World site is based just outside of Nottingham city centre and benefits from a nearby tram stop and free onsite car parking.
In return for your hard work, you will receive 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays), matching contributory pension scheme up to 7.5%, profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets) and option to join our Share Save scheme. Oh and let’s not forget, a staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
Other Essential Information
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 24th October 2021.
How to Apply
To apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.