About the Job
Do you enjoy the challenge of advising, selling, and managing the product range of our customers to grow their businesses over the long term? Do you enjoy seeing the results of your hard work through the success of your customers?
Working as part of a dedicated sales team, you will be solely responsible for managing your accounts and your customers’ sales.
In this role you will be:
• Calling your clients every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
• Advising them on what products they need to order
• Developing a relationship of trust with your customers by listening and identifying their needs so that they can maximise their sales opportunities
• Identifying ways to grow the number of customers committed to our Stockist program, and ensuring a long-term win-win relationship
• Participating in regular training sessions to improve your skills
• Delivering our trade sales strategy effectively to help you achieve your goal of increasing sales through getting your customers to order the right products
We know that getting every customer’s full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
Find Out More
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and high organizational skills
- Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
- Ability to ask the right questions to help identify our customers’ needs
- Setting plans and working to achieve targets and KPIs
Working at Games Workshop
Games Workshop is a world leading plastic miniature manufacturer, and one of the most successful companies in the UK. We create fantastic worlds and produce incredible miniatures, books, and games to inhabit those worlds. We want to inspire our fans and help them to enjoy their creativity.
Other Essential Information
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this, we believe the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
How to Apply
Language ability: Fluency in Japanese plus a good level of English is essential for this job.
Location: Asakusa, Tokyo
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what you tell us in the letter or video.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application.
If you are interested, please click below.