About the Job
We are currently looking for an individual to join our team in a casual role as an administration assistant based in our office in Ingleburn, NSW.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Coverage calls to existing customers as required dependant on staff leave.
- Data entry.
- Customer service responses to queries received over email.
- Support the Trade Sales Manager and team in administrative tasks as required.
- Adhoc customer contact in a coverage basis.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- a keen eye for detail and a ‘get it right, the first time’ attitude.
- a highly organised and analytical approach to your workloads.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and bring all to completion by the relevant deadline. The willingness to engage with customers as needed.
- The flexibility to work as needed.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Application (particularly Excel) and Google Docs of all types.
We know that juggling lots of different tasks whilst working remotely in particular can be tough. Success in this job relies on staying focused on the task, completing it right the first time by the deadline required as well as coordinating your work with other members of staff as you do your work. If doing this consistently appeals to you, we want to hear from you!
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
Other Essential Information
Benefits: Games Workshop offers a competitive benefits package which includes employee stock options.
Working Hours: This will vary week on week depending on workload.
Location: This is an office based job at at our office in Ingleburn, Sydney.
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight, AEDT Sunday May 29th, 2022.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for
Please also include an up-to-date resume to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.
If you would like to contact us about this job, you can email email@example.com. Please type the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to help us to effectively respond to your query