About the Job
This role requires you to speak English plus Spanish. Portuguese would also be desirable, but not essential.
Are you excited by the challenge of selling to international business customers? Do you want to help our trade partners, grow their sales by managing their product range and giving great advice? Are you excited about seeing our products on sale in markets as diverse as Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia? If you are, then we want to hear from you.
This is an account management role that uses a variety of communication methods to enable you to work with existing international trade partners, whilst seeking out new business and growth opportunities.
In this role you will be:
- Calling a variety of business partners (distributors and independent retail outlets) on a regular basis to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
- Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
- Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
- Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
- Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our Stockist Program and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship
- Working with other areas of the business to ensure smooth passage of products
- Based at our head office in Nottingham
Find Out More
We know that exporting products to international businesses can be challenging, but highly rewarding. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Excellent customer service and time management
- Ability to multi-task and high organisational skills
- Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
- Ability to communicate effectively with various different departments within Games Workshop
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of business to business export sales with international markets
- Be familiar with using Microsoft Excel and D365
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Salary: £31,000 + Flexible Working Hours + Working From Home Passport:
The job requires that you hold a valid passport for international travel.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for an interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.
If you would like to contact us about this job, you can email email@example.com
Please type the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to help us to effectively respond to your query