About the Job
We are looking for a motivated Admin assistant to assist with work in our warehouse and join our distribution warehouse team.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Updating KPI’s – daily and weekly
- Ordering Supplies for Warehouse – Weekly
- Receiving complaints email
- printing complaints forms and related kl forms
- Updating complaints emails
- Actioning complaints known losses
- Receiving order emails
- Processing retail orders
- updating order emails
- Receiving retail consumables orders
- processing retail consumables orders
- maintaining retail consumable levels
- reordering said consumables
- general warehouse customer service work – oz tracking requests and liaising with nz tracking requests
- sorting web returns
- processing returned web stock
- creating kl forms for web stock
- Excel Intermediate (graphs, formulas, pivot tables, data extraction from other sources)
- Word Intermediate
- Attention to Detail
- A positive and friendly phone manner
- A problem solving outlook
- experience with SQL will be beneficial
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview on the content of their letters. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
No letter, no interview.
It may also help to include an up-to-date CV.
When you have gathered this information, please click on the button below.