A truly global company:
With more than 550 stores all around the world, serving as the gateway to the Worlds of Warhammer, our stores are a different kind of shop! Our retail staff are the cheerful face of the Warhammer hobby, a knowledgeable first point of contact for new and old fans alike. It’s their job to introduce people to our hobby and help them fulfil their Warhammer aspirations.
If you’re passionate about championing the Warhammer hobby in your local town or city, a career in Games Workshop retail could be there waiting for you.
What you do:
- Introduce new customers to the Worlds of Warhammer
- Provide exciting and engaging hobby activities to all our customers
- Listen to your customers needs and help them through their purchases
- Ensure the store is clean and safe by adhering to all Games Workshop policies and procedures
- Regular retail duties such as cashing up, banking, responsibility for opening and closing the store
The ideal candidate:
- Is friendly, engaging and happy to talk to everyone about the Worlds of Warhammer
- Focuses on creating the best experience for the customer
- Takes pride in the appearance of the store
- Is organised and solution-oriented
- Understands the need to adhere to retail policies and procedures
Benefits and Rewards:
Alongside an excellent salary based on a global pay banding structure, a fun work environment and an engaging customer base, we offer a series of extra benefits ranging from:
- Company pension
- Sharesave scheme
- Long-standing service recognition programme
- Free uniform
- Attractive staff discount
Our trainers will also provide you with all the foundation skills to enjoy your job even if you don’t have previous retail experience.
How to apply:
To apply, you need to send us a letter or a video, telling us why you want this job. The application is your opportunity to tell us why you want the job, what makes you a good fit for it, and why you’ll be great at it.
Please include an up-to-date resume with your application letter.
Closing date: Sunday 26th March 2023 (Midnight, UK Time)
Our recruitment team will be more than happy to hear from you. If you have any questions about working in a Warhammer store, please contact us at email@example.com