About the Job
Are you an experienced Merchandise Planner who has worked in complex multi-channel companies? Do you enjoy working in general merchandise or consumer goods categories? Are you an expert in forecasting, stock control & collaborating with other people? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
This role is about working with others to deliver multi channel sales growth. You’ll achieve that through accurate forecasting, stock allocation and optimising availability. And of course you’ll be eager to engage with and listen to the experienced team around you.
- Supporting our sales teams in growing sales by ensuring that the right stock, is in the right place, at the right time
- Working with design colleagues to plan product ranges and ensure that those plans are executed reliably. Plans will cover SKU control, availability optimisation and inventory controls
- Generate and maintain sales forecasts, stock allocations and demonstrate good control of inventory costs
- Show sound decision making, appropriately balancing objectivity with gut feel and intuition
- Collaborating cross functionally and ensuring strong working relationships with colleagues across the globe
This sounds straight forward, but don’t be fooled. We know that to achieve all of this you’ll need high energy levels and resilience. But in return we offer a great team environment, a mix of home and office working, huge autonomy, and a chance to be part of our fantastic business!
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
The Warhammer World site is based just outside of Nottingham city centre and benefits from a nearby tram stop and free onsite car parking.
In return for your hard work, you will receive 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays), matching contributory pension scheme up to 7.5%, profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets) and option to join our Share Save scheme. Oh and let’s not forget, a staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
Other Essential Information
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on 18th December 2022
How to Apply
To apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.