A truly global company
With more than 550 stores all around the world, serving as the gateway to the Worlds of Warhammer, our stores are a different kind of shop! Our retail staff are the cheerful face of the Warhammer hobby, a knowledgeable first point of contact for new and old fans alike. It is their job to introduce people to our Worlds and help them fulfil their Warhammer hobby aspirations.
If you are passionate about championing the Warhammer hobby in a Warhammer store, a career in Warhammer retail could be waiting for you.
Warhammer Sales Assistants support their manager by providing hands-on hobby guidance and creating a fun and engaging atmosphere for every customer that enters our stores. You’ll be part of a dedicated team that is responsible for growing the Warhammer hobby in a Warhammer retail store as an ambassador of the brand.
We look for people with energy, drive, tenacity, and enthusiasm – someone who can turn every interaction with customers into a positive and memorable experience. In return, we’ll provide you with all the training and support you need to be successful in this role.
- Introduce new hobbyists to the exciting worlds of Warhammer
- Provide exciting hobby tutorials and listen to the customer’s needs
- Support the Store Manager by completing regular retail duties to ensure smooth running of the store
- Provide consistently exceptional customer service to every customer
The ideal candidate
- Friendly, approachable and engaged with customers, talking about the worlds of Warhammer
- Focuses on providing the best tailored experience for every customer
- A true ambassador for the Warhammer store and takes pride in the store.
- Supports the Store Manager and their colleagues during busy periods in store.
- We are looking for people who understand the needs of our customers and to put those needs first when they are at work.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any retail experience – Your Store Manager will provide you with all the foundation skills you need to succeed.
In addition to an excellent salary, we offer a range of benefits and rewards, including a company pension, sharesave scheme, training, recognition programs, and attractive staff discounts. On top of that, you’ll get to work in a fun environment with an engaging customer base.
To apply, all you need to do is send us a letter or a video telling us why you’re the perfect fit for this job. It would be great if you could include an up-to-date resume too. So what are you waiting for?
The Talent Pool is focussed on finding future staff to work in our Warhammer Stores. Applying for this role will give you the opportunity to join the Sales Assistant Talent Pool for vacancies in our staffed stores across the UK & EIRE. During the interview process we discuss the locations you are able to travel to and would like to be considered for.
As we are continually looking for people to join our Talent Pools, there is no closing date for this advert.
If you like the idea of working in a Warhammer Store as a full time or part time Sales Assistant in the future, please apply using the link below
For further information on what to expect from the application process, have a look at our “How to Apply” guide on our website and if you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]