About the Job
This job is a full-time office-based role in Barcelona, Spain.
This role requires you to speak Dutch, English and ONE of the following languages to a fluent level; Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Norwegian or Portuguese
Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to business customers? Do you want to try out a job in account management in a fun, modern environment based in a brand-new office in Barcelona city centre? Do you want to spend your days helping our trade partners grow their sales by managing their product range and giving great advice? If the answer is yes, then this could be the job for you!
In this role you will be:
- Calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores, hobby stores & book stores) every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
- Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
- Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
- Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
- Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
We know that getting every customer’s full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Excellent customer service and time management
- Ability to multi-task and high organisational skills
- Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
Games Workshop is one of the largest toy and game manufacturers in the world, and we pride ourselves on making the best toy soldiers! Last year we had record sales of more than 400m€ and we’re still growing! So we are looking for fantastic sales people to join our expanding team.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Working Hours: 40h per week. Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00 (depending on your territory)
The offer: 32000€ + benefits
Location: Barcelona, this is an office based job so you will be required to work from our office in Barcelona city centre. Relocation support is offered.
Language ability: This role requires you to speak Dutch, English and ONE of the following languages to a fluent level; Spanish, French, Italian, German, Romanian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Norwegian, Portuguese or Greek.
Driver’s licence: the job requires that you hold a current driver’s licence.
How to Apply
To apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV in English to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.
If you would like to contact us about the job, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, type the job title in the subject line of your email to help us to effectively respond to your query.