About the Job
Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to business customers and managing their product range, to grow their businesses over the long term? Would you enjoy seeing the results of your hard work through the success of your customers?
Working as part of a dedicated sales team, you will be solely responsible for your customers’ sales.
In this role you will be:
- Calling your clients every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advising them on what products they need to order
- Developing a relationship of trust with your customers by listening and identifying their needs so that they can maximise their sales opportunities.
- Identifying ways to grow the number of customers committed to our Stockist program, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship
- Participating in regular training sessions to improve your skills
- Delivering our trade sales strategy effectively to help you achieve your goal of increasing sales through getting your customers to order the right products.
We know that getting every customer’s full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Excellent customer service and time management
- Ability to multi-task and high organizational skills
- Ability to influence existing clients and grow sale
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work.
Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Location: Memphis, TN
Benefits: Games Workshop offers a competitive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, and employee stock options.
Future Vacancy: There is no job available currently, but we are always searching for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our Trade Sales team. This could be the start of a relationship that may result in you joining the team in the future.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date resume to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.
If you would like to contact us about this job, you can e-mail Ed.Sires@gwplc.com. Please type the job title in the subject line of your e-mail to help us to effectively respond to your query.