About the Job
Are you looking for an opportunity with a company who appreciates you, treats you with respect and rewards you with great pay, great benefits, and a great culture??
Do you want to be a part of a team who delivers the best plastic fantasy miniatures in the world, working in a fast-paced, state-of-the-art distribution center?
Do you take pride in your work, making sure the job is done properly, down to the last detail? Can you quickly adapt to the needs of the job, responding positively to change while working as part of the distribution team?
If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Find Out More
You will be working in the Memphis facility to ensure our customers receive their orders on time and in full.
The Memphis distribution center is a fully climate controlled environment. Picking, packing, and dispatching customer orders to the highest standards will fill the vast majority of your work day.
Additionally, all staff are asked to be engaged, present ideas on how we can improve what we do and how we do it, and therefore you will be involved in the continuous improvement process, actively contributing suggestions and helping to implement solutions.
Doing all of this in a safe environment is essential – ensuring that all best practices and Health and Safety policies are adhered to is also your responsibility.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Other Essential Information
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk (sometimes in excess of 8 hours)
• The employee is regularly required to use hands, reach with hands and arms, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch
• The employee must be able to repetitively lift up to 40 pounds
Must demonstrate the following skills:
• Commitment to safety, quality, customer service, and process improvement
• Candidates must meet all standards for quality, productivity, and safety
• Candidates must work well within a team, accomplishing the team’s goals
• Candidates are required to wear steel toed shoes while operating or in close proximity to forklifts of any type
• Must be certified to operate a Forklift
FUTURE VACANCY: Applying for this job will give you the opportunity to join our Warehouse talent pool, focusing on finding future Material Handlers. This posting covers our Memphis Facility.
– 4 Weeks Vacation time
– 1 Weeks Sick time
– 401k & 401k Employer Match
– Life Insurance
– Climate control facility
– Robust COVID cleaning protocols
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview on the content of their letters.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date resume to support your application.
Additionally, you may also submit a video to further support your application and let us get to know you.