About the Job
Do you want to be part of our Credit Control Team that is responsible for monitoring and managing our external Trade customers’ debt? Are you excited by the thought of having to work collaboratively with your Team and our Trade Department to provide exceptional customer service?
In this role, you will be required to accurately assess, communicate and collect monies from our Independent Retailer Accounts, as well as maintain and support an account base with finance documentation and information. You will be responsible for ensuring that all Trade customers are contacted appropriately to ensure that they pay their bills on-time. In addition, you will be required to process payments and refunds to customer accounts whilst ensuring that you adhere to our credit policies and procedures.
As an Account Receivable Administrator, being organized and thorough is vital; succinct communication is a must. You will work with various teams both internally and externally on a daily basis, so communicating and providing great customer service under pressure is important.
Find Out More
Accounts Receivable Administrator is responsible for collecting, processing and managing payments with accuracy, while working closely with the Credit Control Team and the Trade Team.
• Accurately post and allocate payment and refunds to customer accounts.
• Maintain and balance customer account balances and perform general ledger hygiene.
• Maintain an order queue, resolving customer orders with payment issues and collecting payments when customers are past due or over their Credit Limit.
• Accurately processing and underwriting new account openings, set up and initial orders.
• Pursuing overdue debt via email or phone, remanding uncollectible accounts to collections.
• Utilizing Microsoft Excel on a daily basis to generate financial reports.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years Accounts Receivable or Accounting experience or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Must be fluent in English reading and writing;
• Japanese, French and/or Spanish (language fluency high) speakers encouraged to apply;
• Must have high initiative, integrity, strong work ethic, good communication and analytical skills;
• Excellent time management, organizational skills and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment;
• Able and willing to work well in a diverse environment;
• Strong communications skills and organizational ability;
• Computer proficiency in Outlook, Word;
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically around Finance and Database Functions;
• Once a month work outside of normal hours.
• Perform other duties as required and assigned.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter telling us why you want this job. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date resume to support your application. Additionally, you may also submit a video to further support your application and let us get to know you.