About the Job
Do you want a high salary in a telesales career? Do you want to be part of an international team based in a modern office right at the heart of Barcelona city centre? Do you want to spend your days selling toy soldiers in a B2B environment? If the answer is yes, and you have completed higher education, then this could be the job for you.
Games Workshop is one of the largest toy and game manufacturers in the world! Last year we had record sales of more than half a billion Euro and we’re still growing! So, we’re looking for fantastic sales people to join our ever expanding team.
Day to day you will…
- Cold Call potential independent retailers.
- Show them why a business partnership with Games Workshop would be beneficial.
- Find the right people and quickly build a strong relationship with them.
- Understand their needs and close the sale on our B2B offer.
The ideal candidate…
- Has tons of charisma, quickly catches people’s attention and engages them in conversation.
- Loves meeting and beating targets.
- Embraces rejection and quickly bounces back from failure, always keeps going.
- Is a natural salesperson who can change people’s mind.
- Salary: €40,600 OTE (€35,000 basic + uncapped commission
- 37 days of holiday including public holidays, with an option to earn more
- Company pension scheme of 4% of salary
- Company Profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets)
- Share Save scheme
- Between 25% and 50% discount on our products!
- You will be provided with a world class induction which gives an excellent foundation in the role combined with ongoing on the job training
- Language ability: Fluency in German plus a good level of English is essential for this job.
- Location: This is a full-time office role, based at our office in Barcelona. Relocation support is offered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
Please apply with your CV in English.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.