About the Job
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team that is responsible for growing sales at Games Workshop’s new store and cafe?
Are you excited by engaging constantly with customers, understanding what’s important to them and giving them an amazing one of a kind experience?
Reporting to the General Manager you will be working with multiple team members and sometimes on your own. You will also need to get tasks done and support the Manager to ensure the smooth running of the store and the cafe.
We know that what makes this job hard is providing a consistently exceptional standard of service to every customer no matter what.
• Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences.
• Listen to customers to ensure a personalized experience.
• Outgoing, polite, and gracious attitudes towards customers and coworkers alike.
• Works well in teams, reliable and detail-oriented, great communicator.
• Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment.
• Some knowledge of the Warhammer hobby and related products is desired, but not required.
•Food service knowledge will be advantageous, but not required.
•Fluent in Japanese.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this, we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for. Please include an up-to-date resume to support your application.
Please feel free to contact a recruiter direct for more information on the job by email at firstname.lastname@example.org