About the Job
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment where you have the opportunity to support the technical needs of Games Workshop? Are you the type of person who doesn’t stop until the job is done? Do you enjoy a diverse workload where no two days are the same?
We are looking for a Support Technician with at least 3-5 years experience in an enterprise environment, and a diverse IT skill set to join our existing team in Memphis, TN. You will need to operate professionally and consistently within a busy team environment while exhibiting:
– Excellent organizational skills
– Fundamental technical knowledge
– Critical thinking skills
– Excellent and diverse communication skills
– Outstanding customer service even while under pressure
– A desire to research and learn new technologies and solutions
Find Out More
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
– Utilizing ticketing software to resolve incidents and customer requests as efficiently as possible within agreed service levels
– Documenting standard operating procedures for new processes and technologies
– Configuring and deploying system accounts and hardware
– Working as part of a team to complete projects and implement changes on time
You will need to be both objective and analytical, seeing all problems in context while having the ability to research and communicate available solutions clearly. You will need to have had previous experience using, maintaining, and implementing:
– VMware Virtualization
– WSUS & MDT servers
– Microsoft AD and Desktop technologies
– Microsoft Dynamics 365
– HP Aruba LAN
– Cisco LAN, WAN and Telephony technologies
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Benefits: Games Workshop offers a competitive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, life insurance, 4 weeks Paid Vacation, 1 week sick time, and Share Save employee program.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply you must send us a letter telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for an interview on the content of their letters.
This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date resume to support your application. Additionally, you may also submit a video to further support your application and let us get to know you.
Closing date: Applications must be received by Tuesday, January 19, 2021.