About the Job
We are looking for more people to join the ranks of our world class team of miniatures painters. Miniatures are at the heart of what we do at Games Workshop, key to the long term success of the business.
Our miniatures painters in the ‘Eavy Metal team paint Citadel Miniatures to an ever increasing world class standard. They constantly push the boundaries of what is possible and act as champions for our imagery, colour schemes and iconography.
You will be delivering high quality painted miniatures at a fast pace, sharing and receiving feedback with your teammates, ensuring that the team’s performance is always reaching new heights.
- Paint Citadel Miniatures to an agreed brief, capturing the tone and character of the miniatures and ensuring they stand out on the packaging.
- Ensure that all work is delivered on time, to the agreed deadline and to the required standard, communicating the project status appropriately.
- Collaborate with other members of the ‘Eavy Metal team, giving and receiving feedback on work to achieve the best possible outcomes.
The successful candidate will have:
- The passion to want to be part of the biggest and best miniatures painting team in the world.
- Demonstrated their ability to achieve high standards of technical painting ability and proven progression over time.
- An understanding of what makes a fantastic painted Citadel Miniature and be able to communicate that effectively through their work, telling the story of each and every miniature.
- A tireless approach to learning, the development of relevant professional skills and the pursuit of increasing performance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established business that continues to lead the industry and delight its customers. If you share our passion for inspiring others through your work and want to be part of our miniature design team’s exciting future, we want to hear from you!
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
The Warhammer World site is based just outside of Nottingham city centre and benefits from a nearby tram stop and free onsite car parking.
In return for your hard work, you will receive 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays), matching contributory pension scheme up to 7.5%, profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets) and option to join our Share Save scheme. Oh and let’s not forget, a staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
Other Essential Information
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 9th October 2022
How to Apply
To apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.